[Update on Feb. 9, 2008]: Intuit took down the link. No more free downloads.
I saw this on FatWallet and I thought I should pass this along. You can download a free copy of TurboTax Deluxe 2007 for Windows or Mac on Intuit’s website. Here is how:
- Follow this link (link removed, no longer working).
- Click on the Downloads tab on the top.
- Click on Buy Now under the Deluxe version.
- Follow the screen prompts. They ask you to register with your e-mail address, name and address, but you don’t have to give out your real personal info.
This is desktop software, which I think is better than TurboTax Online. The Deluxe version includes Federal and 1 State. E-File is not free, but I’m not going to e-file anyway.
If you are interested, hurry, before they take down that link.
- Tax Software: Online or Desktop?
- Tax Software: TurboTax, TaxCut, or TaxAct?
- Tax Software: E-File or Mail?
- Goodbye TaxCut, Hello TurboTax
- TurboTax and TaxCut 2007 Compared Side By Side
See All Your Accounts In One Place
Track your net worth, asset allocation, and portfolio performance with free financial tools from Personal Capital.